Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Grand Canyon 7.31-8.02, 2009

I realize that I've been neglecting my blog quite a bit. Truthfully, I'm not much good at this whole blogging thing, but I really do try! I want to be a good blogger, but it hasn't really worked out so far. Part of the problem is that I put off blogging until I have such a backlog of stuff that it becomes even more daunting. Tonight I am trying to make a dent in that backlog and play catch up.

Really, it's a problem with my photos in general. I take so many, so often, that it's easy for me to just keep shooting more and more, only editing a few or posting a few along the way.. leaving a bunch of them just sitting in folders waiting for the day that I'll remember they're there and actually put them somewhere. My pictures from our trip to the Grand Canyon are a great example. I think I uploaded 2 to Flickr... but I took hundreds. So, rather than bombarding my Flickr account with all of those (now "old") photos, I'm going to post some of them here.







A train, shot while in the car.







Momsie, my mother-in-law, at the first overlook.




Now for some of the people. The group that went was myself and Ian, his parents, his sister Elizabeth, cousin Allison, other sister Jessica, Jess's husband Chad, and their baby girl, Anna. It was a good time. :)



Yours truly, in the desert.












Elizabeth, in the desert.












Allison, in the desert.










That guy I'm married to. ;)









 
   Elizabeth and Jessica - champion flailers.


 
Me, being "one" with the canyon - taken by Ian.




Elizabeth










Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment